Keynote presentations - available for download
The annual iLINKS Innovations conference and exhibition took place at Aintree Racecourse on Thursday 7 July 2016. Organised by NHS Informatics Merseyside and sponsored by AIMES, EMIS Health and InterSystems, the event proved to be one of the most popular yet – attracting over 500 delegates!
Focusing on the key themes of Integrated EPR, Patient and Staff Empowerment, Cutting Edge Innovation, Community Based Digital Services and Digital Hospitals, the event showcased new and emerging technologies in health and social care and provided the exciting platform for the launch of The Merseyside Digital Roadmap.
If you missed this year's iLINKS Innovations conference and exhibition, the keynote presentations are available to download below, along with our Presentation Guide, which provides an overview of all the pre-bookable presentation sessions which took place throughout the day.
- Driving a digital future - The Merseyside Digital Roadmap - Presented by Dr Simon Bowers, GP, Vice Chair and Clinical IM&T Lead at Liverpool CCG and Dr Rob Caudwell, GP, Chair and Clinical IM&T Lead, Southport and Formby CCG and Strategic IM&T Clinical Lead, South Sefton CCG
- Hospital 2.0: Delivering a digital hospital, paper-free at the point of care and a joined up view of the patient record locally across the health economy - Presented by David Walliker, Director of IM&T at the Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen Hospital and Chief Information Officer at Liverpool Women’s Hospital
- Sustainability and Transformation Health and Care in a Digital World - Presented by Rob Webster, Chief Executive of South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- "You say you want a revolution?" - Presented by Dr Simon Bowers, GP, Vice Chair and Clinical IM&T Lead, Liverpool CCG
- Revolution Part 2 - Presented by Dr Chris Grant, Consultant in Critical Care Medicine, Aintree Univrsity Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and Programme Director, Healthy Liverpool